If you have questions and concerns about your child’s development (with or without a diagnosis) we encourage you to make a referral to the Fraser Valley Child Development Centre.

We also accept referrals from your family doctor, pediatrician, health nurse or caregiver (with permission from the child’s guardian). Programs are free and accessible through designated interpreters.

The private and personal information collected on the referral form is used to determine eligibility and appropriateness of services to be provided. Identifying information such as name, and date of birth, may be shared with the Public Health Speech and Language Program to avoid duplication of service.

If your concerns are specific to communication only, please reach out to Fraser Health here to locate the Public Health Unit in your area for free speech-language pathology support for children birth to five years old.

Website Improvements in Progress