The CALM Connection
Are your child’s strong passionate emotions depleting your energy? The CALM Connection is a seven-week parenting group that provides opportunities for parents-caregivers and children to strengthen their relationship, reduce stress and increase their awareness and understanding of social emotional learning.
Parenting is hard work and it is common to feel confused or uncertain about your child’s development, especially their social and emotional development.
The information and strategies provided in the CALM Connection Group will help support parents in laying the foundations in developing critical skills that their children will need for lifelong learning and opportunities. View the flyer here.
Current group - Zoom Online: Saturdays September 18 to October 30, 2021 9:30 to 11:30
Please register by September 10, 2021
Phone 604-852-2686 ext 2251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent-Child Mother Goose
Who is it for?
- Parents and children, birth to five years
- Parent participation required
- Siblings and friend’s welcome
What is it About?
- Over the 6 weeks we will learn songs, rhymes and stories that can become part of your tool box to calm, teach and connect with your child. View the current flyer here.
- Learn ways to encourage language and social/emotional development.
- Meet virtually as a group and have fun.
- Current email is required to register and ability to login to zoom.
Current group - Zoom Online - Wednesdays October 6 - November 24, 2021 9:30am - 10:15am or 11am - 11:45am
Registration begins Monday August 30th
Phone: 604-824-8760 ext 3251
PlayWorks is a FREE drop-in opportunity for all parent/caregivers to play and encourage their children’s emerging skills in a safe, inclusive, community setting.
Due to current COVID-19 circumstances we have moved to an online format. To experience PlayWorks! in your home feel free to check out our selection of videos being posted regularly.