A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting FVCDC on June 22-24, 2016. We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. They survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accrediation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who recieve services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AS 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1128
*CARF International - A gorup of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe